Stand-Up MRI of the Bronx, P.C.
2050 Eastchester Road, Ste 1B
Bronx, NY 10461
Phone: (718) 678-1970
Fax: (718) 678-1975
For a blank prescription page (script), click here.
Note: Prescription pages must be completed and signed by ordering physicians.
- Harold M. Tice, M.D.
- Robert J. Diamond, M.D.
- Ronald S. Wagner, M.D.
- Sam Mayerfield, M.D.
- Stephen M. Hershowitz, M.D. Owner
Stand-Up MRI of the Bronx, P.C. participates with many insurance companies and 3rd party payers. See the list below.
IMPORTANT: We may be able to accommodate you even if your insurance company is not listed. Please call (718) 678-1970
- Aetna (CMO Only)
- Affinity Health Plan
- American Care Source
- AmeriChoice by United Healthcare
- Atlantic Imaging Group
- Care IQ (Formerly AnciCare)
- Cigna Healthcare (HMO/PPO)
- CMO-Montefiore (Hip, Oxford, Aetna)
- Community Health Plan
- Devon Health Services
- DRN-Diagnostic Radiology Network
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Plan-NY State Government Employees
- F.C. Diagnostics
- First Health
- Genex Services (Formerly Independent Review Services)
- GHI (HMO/PPO)
- Health Plus
- HealthFirst PHSP- Medicaid HMO
- HIP (CMO Only)
- Local 1199
- Local 808
- Medfocus (1199 Benefit Fund)
- National Health Administrators
- National Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Providers(Suffolk Health Plan)
- New York Presbyterian System Select Health
- No-Fault (MVA)
- One Call Medical
- Oxford (CMO Only)
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Queens LI Medical Group-HIP
- Railroad Medicare
- Raytel Imaging Network
- Support Claims Services
- United Healthcare
- US Imaging Network, LLC
- Workers’ Compensation
Regional Manager: Dominick Nuzzo
Office Manager: Jamie DuBose
Sales Representative: Wanda Feliciano
Same-Day Appointment: Call (718) 678-1970
Free Transportation: Call (718) 678-1970
Mon- Fri: 7:30 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m
Stand-Up MRI of the Bronx, P.C. is an independent facility managed by Health Diagnostics.
The Stand-Up MRI at this location is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)